Interior & Exterior Decorating
Depending on the size of your commercial premises, your exterior and interior decorating needs will vary, just ask us for advice we are always ready to help. Our commercial customers include landlords of all sizes, and private and business owners too of: industrial and commercial units, owned & rented offices, shops of all kinds, small units, large and small buildings, Outbuildings and other business premises.
Types of work carried out includes:
- Shop fronts
- Internal and external door & window frames and surrounds
- Shop signage
- Interior fitting and furniture
- Partitions, walls and ceilings
- Rendered walls and surfaces
- Railings, gates and fencing
- Economic Paint-overs over reasonable surfaces
- Warehouses and other outbuildings
Our approach involves a thorough preparation of all masonry and woodwork, including sanding, priming, puttying, filling and sealing where necessary. All exterior woodwork receives at least three coats of specialist exterior paint after preparation; primer, undercoat and top coat. Where necessary for surfaces we will specify and use specialist masonry paint.
Ask us about:
- Wood work
- Interior and exterior painting and plastering
- Decorative painting
- Insurance work
- Commercial decorating
- Any amount of work - from a single office to a full building redecoration or refurbishment.
You may need to completely reinsulate one of the areas in your offices and take care of the resulting re-plastering and redecoration. Your shopfront may be weathered and draughty and need replacing with new materials. Your drainage system may be blocked and faulty - your floor will need taking up, possibly new drainage put in place and the while area will need reinstating exactly as it was before (or even looking a little improved).
All these are projects which require a variety of skills which we can bring to bear, under the guidance of one of our experience project managers who can help plan, deploy and organise our workteams to get just the result you want. If you have a project I mind, ask us for a complete quote
Many businesses consider refurbishments works when taking over an older building and looking to make it fit doe purpose for the new business activities. Our refurbishment and fit out services will help you do just that, including everything you need to move your business into your new office premises with no disruption.
We have a procedure designed to help you at Excel Property Works. First we make an initial feasibility study and formulate a plan of action that allows you to make your move so that we take care of it all and you can carry on with your business with minimal interruption.
- We'll interview you to assess your vision for the new office
- We perform an analysis of your current and new space before working out new plans and designs
- Our design team will create concept drawings and 3D visuals to help you picture and understand the process
- We deliver refurb and fit out costs and timescales
- We commit to stay within our fixed costs and timescales
- We ensure your project is delivered within budget
Once we have created and made your new working environment, we can also specify and install furniture if that helps you with your move.
Our Services include:
- Partitioning (Solid)
- Glass Partitioning
- Suspended Ceilings
- Flooring of all kinds
- Raised Access
- Electrical & Lighting
- Data Cabling
- HVAC Heating Air conditioning & Ventilation
- Fire and Intruder alarms
- Office Furniture
- Mezzanine Floors
- Local Authority Approvals
Do you want to begin a better approach to your property maintenance Quick Contact